Jabra has announced that they will be launching sales for their latest Bluetooth headset, known as STONE, on November 8th.
The new headset has a unique ear-wrapping shape that is filled with comfortable soft rubber and promises 8 hours of talk time and 12 days of standy time. More features include:
- Portable charging unit (doubles as carrying case)
- Dual Mic. With Noise BlackoutTM Extreme
- Touch volume control
- Ergonomic Design
- MultiuseTM – connect to two devices at the same time
- StatusDisplayTM – check battery level and Bluetooth® status at a glance
- Enjoy your tunes – stream music from A2DP enabled phones
The unit will retail for $129.99 and can be purchased on November 8th at all Jabra authorized dealers. More pictures and details on the STONE can be found on the Jabra web site.