Remember us telling you about this? Humans vs Aliens is a new game by Epic Applications, a popular developer that previously only used to work with BlackBerry, which has now expanded to Android. The game features great graphics, lots of characters, multiple locations, a great soundtrack, and tons of replay value. Well they recently added several features that will make this game even more addicting.
- New Game Mode! Unlimited mode puts you against an unlimited barrage of aliens to see how long you can last!
- A new Open Feint leaderboard and 5 new achievements for Unlimited Mode
- Meteors! Meteors now can fall from the sky randomly which can serve to help you by destroying aliens, or cripple your defenses by taking out humans. (Currently in Unlimited Mode only)
- Improved memory management: optimized for lower end devices by reducing memory usage and reducing number of FCs seen by low end users
- Health meters! When humans are getting attacked, they now display a small health meter to show their remaining health. You can touch any human to see their health, as well as attack or stealth detector range.
- Fix for Last Chance and Musical Chairs achievements which prevented them from being unlocked
- New crash animations for spaceships and Chopper! Crashing ships now cause damage to ground units.
- Restarting campaign no longer resets kill and level win count which caused high scores to stop being submitted
Did you already purchase the game and receive the update? I did and let me tell you I’m even more addicted than before. The game is so cool and definitely passes time. Well worth the $0.99 I paid for it. Give it a shot, what are you waiting for? Let us know what you think in the comments box below.
END OF UPDATE
Thanks to a couple of friends to PPCGeeks we have details and a short video of the latest, most addicting Android game in the market, Humans vs Aliens. Long time friend and retired member of PPCGeeks staff, wowthatisrandom and his buddy Derek, along with one other partner are responsible for bringing you this latest addiction.
Have you already tried Humans vs. Aliens out on your device? If so, you should download the latest version (1.0.4.) and give it another shot. There have been recent updates that will definitely keep you playing.
With all the recent news from PopCap about Plants vs Zombies not arriving on Android until summer, it’s easy to feel left behind our iOS counterparts. While there have been a couple attempts to whet customers appetites like Leave Devil Alone, nothing has quite come as close as Humans vs Aliens in terms of quality and overall fun. Humans vs Aliens is a new game by Epic Applications, a popular developer that previously only used to work with BlackBerry, which has now expanded to Android. The game features great graphics, lots of characters, multiple locations, a great soundtrack, and tons of replay value.
In the 2 weeks the game has been out, it has already been updated several times quickly reacting to customer feedback. Rumors also have a new game mode, along with additional characters coming out soon. While the game currently only supports 2.2+, rumors also are going around that a lower-powered device version may be on the way in time.
So if you can’t wait any longer for PopCap to get their act together, pick up Humans vs Aliens today from the Android Market for only $0.99, and leave a review letting Epic Applications know how to make it even better.
Were ready to hear your feedback so feel free to leave comments in this article or hop into our forums where the threads already been started.
Source: Humans vs Aliens