Looks like an AT&T variant of the HTC Sensation 4G, recently known to be headed to T-Mobile on June 15th, was spotted making a visit to the FCC. This new model of the phone showed up in Washington DC with AT&T’s 850 and 1900MHz bands and also shown to have WCDMA bands II and V.
Last month, the T-Mobile version made it to the FCC as the PG58110, but only having support for T-Mobile’s 4G network. Based on what is seen in these new FCC filings, it would appear as though there will be a model coming for both the current T-Mobile and AT&T networks, which should be good news for anyone on AT&T who may be craving that hot new Sensation from HTC. Although it is not certain we will see this in the U.S. just yet.
What are your thoughts? If this comes to AT&T, will you get one?
• 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor
• Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with HTC Sense 3.0
• 4.3 inch qHD display (540×960 pixels)
• 14.4 Mbps HSPA+ speed (no 21.1 or 42.2 support)
• 768 MB RAM and 1GB internal storage
• microSD card slot with 8GB included card
• 8 megapixel camera with 1080p support
• Front facing VGA camera for video chat
• 802.11 b/g/n
• Bluetooth 3.0
• 1520 mAh battery
• Dimensions of 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm and 148 grams
© 2011, santod. All rights reserved.