Lag? Not with this phone. Its 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8250 processor is one of the fastest to date. And it’s supposed to run Windows Phone 6.5. Bulky? Not this phone. At 11 mm, this thing is ultra thin. Small screen? Not this phone. With a 4.3 inch WVGA (480 x 800) capacitive touch screen display, its great for those with fat fingers. What about 3.5 mm headphone jack? Got it! What phone am I talking about? Well, it may not be out yet, but these are the rumored specs for the HTC LEO!
Here are some pictures for you!
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity
- Dual-band HSDPA connectivity (900/2100 MHz)
- GPS, A-GPS
- Light & proximity sensors
- 5MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- 512MB flash memory, 320MB RAM
- MicroSD card support
- 1230 mAh battery
- 121 x 67 x 11 millimeters